Your swimmers hear you as they swim!
One-to-One Transmitter and Waterproof Receiver just $299.
Additional Headset Receivers just $128
The nearest competition is $100 more. Three channels and UNLIMITED swimmers on one Transmitter.
Introducing the Swimmunicator™ You’ll wonder how you ever coached without it! The Swimmunicator’s bone-conducting technology allows the swimmer to hear a coach or parent clear as a bell! $299 to coach one-on-one. $1430 for ten swimmers! Go from talking to them for seconds at the wall to motivating and correcting stroke all practice long. Hands-free headset included if you order today! Don’t just stand there waiting for their heads to pop up ... Swimmunicate! Watch the movie for a demonstration of how exponentially better it is to coach in between the walls. .
How cool is this?!
“Michael, let’s get that head down a little more. Better... now just a little more. Good! Keep your elbow on top -- don’t reach down. Great! Now just a little more rotation. Good, but watch the crossover. Hand in front of your shoulder. Perfect! That last 50 was 25.6. Count your strokes on the next lap. You look great!”
Talk to your swimmers as they swim. Increase your communication 1,000%. No worrying about saying (and repeating) everything only when they are at the wall. Play music for them too! Or cadence. Or cadence and music. Or encouragement and motivation. You can do this! Add fun and the motivation of “swimmunication” to your practices.
All for the world’s best price!
The Swimmunicator is a real revolution in Coaching
- It’s a radio transmitting system designed to allow coaches to talk to swimmers during, allowing real time continuous voice feedback.
- The system consists of a poolside transmitter and one or up to 20 receivers.
- Waterproof to ten meters with a 100 meter range.
- The receivers stay in place under the cap even in starts and turns.
- Each receiver and Transmitter has three channels for multiple coaches.
- Using bone conduction technology, the swimmer can hear clearly even in crowded noisy environments.
- Connect the transmitter to a metronome or MP3 player to play music or motivational and technical assistance from the coach or available from CompetitiveSwimmer.com, and various sports psychologists and expert coaches.
- All for the world’s best price!
What if you could speak to your swimmers even when they were in the middle of the pool swimming sets?
In fact, what if you could speak to twenty swimmers, either one at a time or all at once while they were swimming sets?
You could could remind them of what you just said at the wall! Or, you could let them know their last split. Or, you could play music. Or, let the team know someone in lane three is racing in practice.
Wouldn’t that be great? You bet your sweet bippy it is. You’re going to love it.
Order your set of transmitter and as many receivers as needed.